08 May 2010

Make it your own...


A picture is worth a thousand words. What if I only want to use one word? Who can say anything different? I guess they could, but does it matter?. If you consider opinion verses perception in alignment with "the beauty is in the eye of the beholder." It is difficult to say if a picture is anything. I refuse to argue with opinion because the debate will never end since it is all relative. So instead of using word to demonstrate what I have seen in my life I will just show some examples. No words. Just images. You decide. Share if you'd like. Or just look. All I really hope from this post is that you smile at one point or another and realize that photography captures a moment in time that can never be returned to the exact second. Once it passes it is gone forever.



































































































































































































































1 comment: